Across the country, companies are saving money by implementing recycling programs on construction and demolition job sites. Is your company one of them? Become a leader in the building industry by attending our day long training and accreditation program. You'll leave with the tools to develop, manage, monitor, document and promote a successful reuse and recycling program. Plus, the course is approved by both GBCI and AIA for 7.5 continuing education credits.
Learning Objectives & Benefits:
- Conduct a projected program analysis to estimate debris volume, weight and cost of a job.
- Analyze hauling proposals based on projected quantities of trash and recyclables.
- Learn how to best educated crews for maximum efficiency and compliance.
- Receive local market directory, educational materials, monitoring checklists, economic analysis worksheets and much more.
- For LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Associated this course is eligible for 7.5 Continuing Education Credits.
- For AIA Professionals, this course is eligible for 7.5 Learning Units.
Use Online Registration or call 414-961-1100
Interested in hosting a private training session for your organization?
What people are saying
Here are a few evaluation results from one recent training:
“The Training and Accreditation program] exceeded my expectations. I feel confident about implementing a recycling program.”
- “Excellent use of time and schedule.”
- “Everyone in the construction industry should receive this training.”
- “Great Session! Good synergy between presenters. Very helpful presenters. Answered questions thoroughly.”
- “Things are changing so quickly in this area, it is important to keep up.”
WasteCap’s training course is approved by the US Green Building Council as a part of the Education Provider Program. The Education Provider Program was designed for professionals seeking to go beyond LEED and enrich their knowledge of green building theories, techniques, and business trends. Education Provider courses serve building professionals, LEED APs, and anyone interested in expanding their knowledge. All courses are preeminent in green building education and align with USGBC’s educational mission and are thoroughly reviewed and meet USGBC’s criteria for instructional design and content quality.
To view all USGBC Course Offerings click here.