Learning Objectives & Benefits:
- Conduct a projected program analysis to estimate debris volume, weight and cost of a job.
- Analyze hauling proposals based on projected quantities of trash and recyclables.
- Learn how to best educated crews for maximum efficiency and compliance.
- Receive local market directory, educational materials, monitoring checklists, economic analysis worksheets and much more.
- For LEED Accredited Professionals and Green Associated this course is eligible for 7.5 Continuing Education Credits.
- For AIA Professionals, this course is eligible for 7.5 Learning Units.
June 27: Minneapolis, Minnesota
May 30: Omaha, Nebraska
September 17: Des Moines, Iowa
Use Online Registration or call 414-961-1100
Interested in hosting a private training session for your organization?
What people are saying
“The Training and Accreditation program] exceeded my expectations. I feel confident about implementing a recycling program.”
- “Excellent use of time and schedule.”
- “Everyone in the construction industry should receive this training.”
- “Great Session! Good synergy between presenters. Very helpful presenters. Answered questions thoroughly.”
- “Things are changing so quickly in this area, it is important to keep up.”