Thinking about taking on a LEED Project?
WasteCap can help with our LEED Construction Consulting Services
Management plans, documentation, tracking, reporting… LEED work can be a daunting task to take on. Don't let it slow you down or the job, hire a LEED Consultant to increase project efficiency and get back to the work you want to do.
- Planning assistance and advice (Review submittals, documents and product selections, act as point person for LEED)
- Develop management plans (Ex. Waste Management Plan, Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan, IAQ Management Plans, Etc…)
- Technical assistance and advice for all construction related LEED credits
- Act as LEED Liaison and Coordinate LEED meetings for Project Team
- Site Visits, Documentation and Tracking
- Create monthly LEED reports for the project team and LEED submission
- Submission of documents on LEEDonline
- Education of contractors (Ex. Provide LEED management training)
- Provide the general contractor with an independent review of all LEED documentation and construction activities
WasteCap has been providing Construction and Demolition Waste Management services for more than 13 years. We have made it a point to ensure savings for the contractor through recycling. We hope to continue providing those savings while performing LEED services. In the end, we hope to stay true to our commitment to benefiting business and the environment.
For more information on LEED or to request a proposal, please contact WasteCap's Project Manager, Justin Dall'Osto, LEED AP BD+C @ 1.414.961.1100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.